No Products in the Cart
- Materials : PLA, Wood
- Battery : 400 mAh Li-po
- Lithium Polymer battery (built in)
- Charging input DC 5V/1A
- Charging port : Round pin 2.5 V
- Working time : 6-12 hours
- Lighting color : White, Yellow, Warm White
- Light brightness : 50 lumens
- USB cable : about 100cm
Instructions to use
1. Touch the metal ring at the bottom of the lamp to turn on/off the light and change color from white to yellow.
2. Long press the metal ring to adjust the brightness, and it has the brightness memory function.
3. If your hand is too dry or the temperature is too low the light may not respond.
4. The light will not shine when power is low
5. Insert the DC connector into the metal ring at the bottom of the lamp to charge, the light is always on during the charging.
Main Features :
3D Printing Technology : Adopts 3D printing technology, this lamp simulates the actual surface of the moon vividly, showing a shrunken but realistic moon shape.
Three Lighting Colors: Short touch the switch to select the color that you want, and there are three colors ( White, Yellow, Warm White) for you to choose.
Adjustable Brightness : Long touch the switch to adjust the lighting brightness, so you can adjust the appropriate brightness to meet your different needs in different circumstances.
Environmental protection Material : The lampshade is made of recyclable and biodegradable material, non toxic and safe to use.
Beware of the similar products that are of low price. Those are Made in China items and of low quality.
The authentic Made in India lamp comes with a reliable technology and is only available in sizes of 14/17/20 cms